- - 100% refund will be given if cancellation done 25 days before arrival date.
- - 50% refund will be given if cancellation done between 15 days and 25 days.
- - 25% refund will be given if cancellation done between 10 days and 15 days.
- - There will be no refund if booking has been cancelled 10 days before arrival date.
- - No compensation will be given, if tour gets cancelled due to flight cancellation, road block, etc.
- - Your booking for the holiday package will be confirmed after receipt of full payment by Fly India Tours.
- - The price which we quote on our email correspondense is just a quotation and not the bookings.
- - The validity of the quote will be 2 days.
- - All inclusions and terms & conditions are as per the Booking Form / T & C.
- All hotels offered are subject to current availability. Should the same not be available at the
time of your final booking, Fly India Tours will arrange to provide a similar category hotel.
- All peak season/festive bookings are subject to availability and supplements may be charged in the
case of up gradation of hotels/vehicle. Itinerary may be re-routed to obtain availability of hotels
as per dates. Information on Supplementary cost if any can be shared once the availability is confirmed.
- - Tickets of Camel Ride / Elephant Ride / Boat Ride / Ferry / Domestic Flight are subject to availability.
- While Fly India Tours takes extreme care to ensure all your sightseeing and excursions do not fall
on holidays / closed dates but due to the itinerary / sudden changes, it sometimes becomes unavoidable.
Fly India Tours will make every possible attempt to arrange for alternate sightseeing and excursions
on such days. However no refund will be provided, as such events are beyond our control.
- While our travel advisors will advise you of all possible information including travel tips about
your destination, please do request for any additional information that you need on issues like
weather, sightseeing etc and we would be glad to help you with more details.
- - GST is subject to revision and the difference amount will have to be paid by the guest.
- - Mandatory New Year / X-Mas gala dinner charges are not included and will be on extra chargeable basis.
ALL DISPUTES UNDER AGRA JURISDICTION ONLY
While during the traveling / booking if there are sudden changes in your program due to any unavoidable circumstances,
any issues like weather and you request for the cancellation of the bookings, like hotels, any kind of transportation,
Fly India Tours will not be responsible to refund your amount for any unavailed services.
Disputes with the hotel – You will be provided all those services which are mentioned in our hotel vouchers.
If not provided, then Fly India Tours will be responsible for those. If you change the hotels,
or if you are not happy with the services and food of the hotel, then Fly India Tours will not be responsible for any refunds because we have to
follow the terms and conditions of the hotels.
In such cases you are advised to contact the hotel directly for any refunds.
Disputes with the airlines – You will be provided the air tickets from us, if availed by Fly India Tours.
If you do any amendments in dates of flight tickets then in such case, as per the airline's policy you have to pay
the charges which airlines charge for such changes. If you cancel the tickets then Fly India Tours will not be responsible for their refund.
In such case you are advised to contact the airline directly for any refunds.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved